Terms and conditions of use, processing of personal Data, orders registering concerning www.rexite.it.
Extract of “General Sales Conditions”
Data Protection and Processing of Personal Data
1. The Company protects the Data of the Purchasers and guarantees that the processing of Data shall be done in compliance with the Data protection regulations laid down by the Law Decree dated 30th June 2003, no. 196.
2. The general and fiscal personal details acquired directly and/or through others by the Company, the Data Controller, are gathered and processed in paper, electronic, telematic format according to the processing procedures for the purpose of registering the order and activating, in relation to the customer, the procedure for execution of this Agreement and the relative necessary notifications, over and above the fulfilment of any legal obligations and to allow for the efficient management of the commercial relations to the extent required for completion of the service requested in the best manner possible (Art. 24, paragraph 1, letter b, Law Decree 196/2003).
3. The Company shall process the Data and information transmitted by the Purchaser in a confidential manner and shall not disclose it to unauthorized persons, or use it for purposes different to those for which it was gathered and shall neither transmit this to third parties. This Data can only be disclosed upon request of a judicial authority or other legally authorized authority.
4. The personal Data shall, subject to the stipulation of a confidentiality agreement for the Data, only be disclosed to persons entrusted with the execution of the operations necessary for execution of the stipulated agreement and shall be exclusively transmitted for this purpose.
5. The Purchaser shall enjoy the rights laid down by Article 7 of Law Decree 196/03, namely, the right to obtain:
5.1 the updating, rectification or, where interested, integration of Data.
5.2 erasure, anonymization or blocking of Data that has been processed unlawfully, including Data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed.
5.3 Certification that the operations indicated at clauses 5.1 and 5.2, including their content, were brought to the attention of the persons to whom the Data was transmitted or disclosed, except where this is impossible or where the means adopted is manifestly disproportionate in relation to the right protected. The Data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
5.3.1 on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal Data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection.
5.3.2 to the processing of personal Data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market research or commercial communication.
6. www.rexite.it uses the following Usage Data analysis and monitoring services:
6.1 Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of www.rexite.it, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
6.2 Facebook Ads conversion tracking
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects Data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on www.rexite.it.
This type of services allows www.rexite.it and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of www.rexite.it by the User.
This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
6.3.1. AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of www.rexite.it with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
7. The provision of personal Data by the Purchaser is compulsory for the proper and timely execution of this Agreement; the refusal to provide such Data shall result in the impossibility of executing the Purchaser’s.
8. Nevertheless, the Data gathered shall only be kept for the time necessary for the completion of the purpose for which it was gathered or subsequently processed. Moreover, they shall be deleted in a secure manner.
9. The Company is the Data Gatherer and Controller and the Purchaser may address any requests to its headquarters.